Wholistic Herbal’s Rescue Salve is an all-purpose aid formulated to help with minor cuts, scrapes, bruises, rashes, blisters, and burns.  It consists of natural, plant-based ingredients, including coconut oil, olive oil, lavender and marshmallow to help promote happy, healthy skin. Absolutely NO petroleum was used in the making of this product.  

 

Processing time for orders is one week.

 

Product comes in three sizes. 
- 10 mL compostable tub
- 22 mL compostable tub
- 40 mL compostable tub


Ingredient Benefits May Include * 
-------------------------------------------------- 
Comfrey
- promotes healthy skin 
- reduces inflammation
- possesses skin restorative properties to encourage speedy healing!
Calendula
- jack of all trades, serving as an anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, & antifungal
Marshmallow 
- aids in the relief of inflammation, burns, bug bites, and wounds
Plantain
- pain-relieving & cleansing properties  
- useful for bites, stings, splinters, rashes and drawing out toxins
Yarrow
- reduces inflammation
- provides wound relief
- helps stop minor bleeding 
Lavender 
- has many skin nourishing properties
- bacteria-fighting qualities 
Tea Tree 
- aids in cleansing the skin

 

Directions: Clean area thoroughly before application.  Apply a small amount to minor cuts, scrapes, burns, bruises, bug bites, or rashes.  Safe for children and adults.  

 

Due to the nature of our eco-friendly containers, products should be used within 3-5 months.  Store out of direct sunlight in a cool, dry place.

 

Contains: calendula, plantain, yarrow, marshmallow, and comfrey infused olive oil, coconut oil, beeswax, essential oil blend of tea tree & lavender

 

I’ve been studying holistic health and herbalism for several years.  All products are handmade by me with lots of love, and ingredients are locally and ethically sourced!  

 

Processing time for orders is one week.

 

Focusing on zero waste, 95% of our packaging is compostable and biodegradable, with the other 5% being reusable and recyclable!  All shipping materials are recycled or reused including boxes, plastic bags, paper, and bubble wrap.  Feel free to continue the cycle and do the same!

 

Ask me any questions you may have.  I look forward to hearing from you!

 

* The information provided is for educational purposes only. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to cure, treat, or prevent disease.

Rescue Salve

$8.00Price
Size
0