Wholistic Bundle for Wellness

Looking for the perfect mindful gift or a way to get all your favorite products in just a few clicks? Now available for the holidays and beyond; Wholistic Bundles! All products are plant-based, made with whole ingredients, and organic beeswax.


Add an eco-friendly gift box that includes a "To: and From:" sticker. The box is packed with biodegradable stuffing and will come wrapped with an earthy leaf ribbon.

 

This bundle comes with:

(1) 9.86ml Headache Be Gone Balm

(2) 10ml Salves/Balms
- Joint & Muscle Salve

- Rescue Salve
- Vapor Rub

- Pet Salve

 

Focusing on zero waste; 95% of our packaging is compostable and biodegradable, the other 5% is reusable and recyclable! All shipping materials are recycled. If your item comes in a box, wrapped in bubble wrap, sealed in a plastic bag, or stuffed with paper; these are reused materials. Feel free to continue the cycle and do the same!

 

Your item will be made and shipped within one week of ordering.

Wholistic Bundle for Wellness

$32.00Price
Salve #1
Salve #2
Gift Box
0